Railway Conservation. Run by Volunteers. Not for Profit.
We have three unique tea rooms in beautiful locations across the railway, along with Levisham Weighbridge Tea Hut. As well as enjoying delicious homemade food made using a range of freshly prepared or locally sourced products. Every drink or tasty treat you buy helps us continue to preserve the railway for everyone to enjoy.
All tearooms are 'eat in and take away' and passengers are welcome to take goods purchased in our tearooms onto the trains.
Pickering Opening Times: 6 April - 1 November: 8:30am- 4:00pm
* Traditional style station buffet.
* Grab something tasty to take on the train or sit in and enjoy a freshly prepared meal.
* Undercover seating outside for anyone visiting with their 4-legged friends.
Goathland Opening Times: 6 April - 1 November: 9:00am – 4:45pm
* Unique one of a kind tearoom in converted good shed etc, sitting in the old goods carriages.
* Walker and Dog friendly
* Additional seating outside where you can watch the trains come and go.
* Serving a wide range of drinks/savouries/cakes/sweet treats & ice-creams
Grosmont Opening Times: 6 April - 1 November: 9:00am – 4:30pm (Gold Timetable: 9:00am - 5:00pm)
* Traditionally decorated refreshment room
* Offering inside and outside seating, an ideal location to view the end of the heritage line
* Serving a range of drinks & tasty treats, offering freshly prepared, traditional style tearoom meals.