About Us Diesel Locomotives BR Class 11 Shunter 0-6-0 No. 12139 English Electric Co built this locomotive in 1948. It was one of three bought by ICI for use at Wilton. Named ‘Redcar’ there, it was sold to some volunteers at the Mid Hants Railway in August 1982. After spending some time on P Way trains for that railway, it returned north in 1983. Repainted into BR black and numbered as 12139, continuing the number series of the BR class 11s, it was later renamed ‘Neil D Barker’ after a former NYMR driver. It is based at Grosmont, and can usually be seen shunting around the sheds.