Pullman Dining Train
Sit back, relax and enjoy the enchanting North York Moors National Park with friends and family as you experience an unforgettable lunch, afternoon tea or dinner on board the Pullman Dining Train or heritage saloon carriage. With years of catering experience behind us, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality of service. Experience seasonal menus featuring the best locally sourced food and drink, as you travel on a journey through the heart of our wonderful countryside.
The luxurious carriages are a stylish sanctuary with observation windows perfect for watching the scenery unfold. Our Pullman Train Manager is on hand, from welcoming you on-board, to bidding you farewell at the end of your journey. Each service includes a meal on-board with return travel.
Download the NYMR Pullman Brochure, Wine List v2 or Menus.
Book Now to guarantee your seat – Limited Availability!
- Moorlander Lunch (Mar – Aug) – Adult £63 – Child £50 – Book Online
- Autumn Moorlander Lunch (Sept – Oct) – Adult £63 – Child £50 – Book Online
- Kingthorpe Pullman Lunch (Mar – Aug) – Adult £63 – Child £50 – Book Online
- Autumn Kingthorpe Pullman Lunch (Sept – Oct) – Adult £63 – Child £50 – Book Online
- Pullman Afternoon Tea – Adult/Child £47.50 – Book Online
- Great Western Saloon Afternoon Tea – Adult/Child £55 – Book Online
- Yorkshire Day Pullman – Adult/Child £72 – Book Online
- Christmas Moorlander – Adult £67 – Child £54 – Book Online
- Festive Afternoon Tea – Adult/Child £63 – Book Online
- North Yorkshire Pullman – Adult/Child £67.50 – Book Online
- Pickering Pullman – Adult/Child £72 – Book Online
- Grosmont Pullman – Adult/Child £67.50 – Book Online
- Murder Mystery – Adult/Child £77.50 – Book Online
- Battersby Pullman – Adult/Child £67.50 – Book Online
Bookings can be made by selecting the relevant links or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01751 472508.
All prices are inclusive of the meal, travel and VAT. Full payment is required at the time of booking. NYMR gift vouchers can be used in full or part payment.
As of 13th December 2014, according to The EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation we are now required to provide information about the allergenic ingredients used in food sold or provided in our food retail outlets. Before you order your food and drinks, please speak to our staff or Customer Services team if you have a food allergy or intolerance.